Dr. Jill Racine is seeking a Postdoctoral Psychology Fellow or Licensed Psychologist to work within her practice in Austin, TX. This position is tailored toward providing the skills, experience, and training necessary to function as a licensed clinical psychologist in a private practice setting.
- Provide individual psychotherapy with varying diagnoses including, but not limited to, obsessive compulsive disorder, generalized anxiety, social anxiety, panic, phobias, trauma, and depression.
- Have experience with cognitive behavioral therapy, exposure response prevention, and/or other evidenced-based treatments for mental illness.
- Participate in individual supervision and accrue supervised professional experience to work towards licensure, if applicable.
PhD or PsyD in clinical or counseling psychology.
Start date is negotiable
Psychologist will be provided with:
- Beautifully decorated, private office
- Diverse range of clients
- Flexible hours (Ability to create his/her own schedule)
- Two onsite office managers to assist with billing, filing insurance claims, scheduling, and phone calls
- A solid client referral stream
- Therapy resources
- Access to your supervisor throughout the day and into the night as needed
- No payment for supervision
- Opportunities for collaboration with a supportive team of professionals, including psychologists and psychiatrists with varied areas of specialty
- Weekly supervision and case consultation
- Mentoring and skill building while being a part of a thriving practice
- Opportunity to begin building your own private practice
- Education/training on building a private practice